I'm Jamie, a software engineer, born and bred in North East England.
I've been building websites, and applications since 1999, and been around long enough to remember the days I built preloaders for Flash websites.
If you're interested in any of the above, or what I'm up to, take a look at some of my recent posts below.
- Building a Apollo GraphQL Datasource for eCommerce— May, 17, 2021
- Shoppable CMS with Commerce.js— Mar, 18, 2021
- A request wrapper for Chec (Commerce.js)— Mar, 17, 2021
- Create a Commerce.js store with Svelte and Sapper— Oct, 16, 2020
- Manage Shopping Carts with GraphQL— Aug, 27, 2020
- Create your own Apollo Datasource package— Jun, 8, 2020
- Working with Stripe Payment Intents and Next.js— Mar, 18, 2020
- Creating Gatsby Plugins— Jan, 12, 2020
- Get up and running with Tailwind CSS and Next.js— Jan, 11, 2020
- Learn GraphQL middleware in 6 minutes— Jan, 10, 2020
- Build your own custom React hook— Nov, 18, 2019
- Start teaching and sharing awesome content— Nov, 18, 2019
- Friendly macOS defaults— Mar, 1, 2018
- Build a Node.js GraphQL Server— Jun, 28, 2017
- Getting to know Ruby operators— Jul, 23, 2015
- Introducing Plangram— Jun, 7, 2015
If you're interested in working together on a project, get in touch.